OUR CORE VALUES
KOINONIA, FAMILY, MULTIPLICATION
• A Greek word that means: Communion, Fellowship or Sharing. Essentially “Doing life, in Christ, together”.
• Jesus prayed for believers to be one: John 17:21 “I pray that they will all be one, just as you and I are one – as you are in me, Father, and I am in you”.
• The early church: Acts 2:42 “All the believers devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching, and to fellowship, and to sharing in meals (including the Lord’s Supper), and to prayer.”
• We believe God uses intimate relationships to grow us in our faith. We therefore encourage everyone to be part of a LIGHT (Living In God’s Heart Today) group.
• We consider how to include Koinonia in everything we do.
• John 3:16 says that, “God so loved the world”. Jesus said, “Whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life”
• Our goal is to reach people by reaching families. Singles, single parents, married couples, teens and kids all matter to God.
• We consider how to bring families together with everything we do.
• Whatever we do, we will be multiplying. Our desire is to multiply in things that will glorify the Lord and increase His kingdom.
• Habakkuk: 2:14; “For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea”.
• Matthew 28:19-20: “Go therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit and teaching them to obey everything that I have commanded you”.